All applicants must have accepted these terms before they can be offered work.
Where reference is made to “Shopper”, this shall be deemed to mean any person undertaking mystery shopping assignments on behalf of the Experience Boutique.
- Shoppers are under no obligation to accept any assignment, and the Experience Boutique are under no obligation to provide regular work.
- Shoppers who accept assignments are not classed as employees of the Experience Boutique. Shoppers are free to offer their services to other mystery shopping organisations.
- Receipts must be submitted for any items purchased as part of a mystery shopping assignment. In the event of no receipt, payment will be withheld, unless specified otherwise. The reimbursement allowance will be communicated prior to commencing the assignment.
- In order to receive payment and reimbursement of expenses, shoppers must submit their reports within 24 hours of the assignment taking place or within 24 hours of the given project deadline, whichever is sooner. The assignment must be carried out in accordance with the criteria set in the brief.
- Expenses such as toll payment, parking and mileage shall be payable only when agreed in advance between the shopper and the Experience Boutique.
- The shopper must submit an invoice, together will any receipts, within 30 days of the assignment taking place. Payment will then be made by bank transfer within 30 days of the invoice being submitted.
- All shoppers are self employed and are responsible for any Tax and National Insurance due from carrying out an assignment.
- The copyright of all briefs and questionnaires remains the property of the Experience Boutique.
- If any instruction is unclear, the onus in on the shopper to contact the Experience Boutique for clarification.
- The shopper agrees to perform any assignment with reasonable care and skill and to the best of their ability.
- If the shopper finds that a site is not safe to visit, they should abort the visit and inform the Experience Boutique straight away by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org The Experience Boutique cannot be held responsible for the safety of each site as this is the direct responsibility of the site owner.
- If a shopper is unable to perform an assignment for any reason, they should inform the Experience Boutique immediately so that we can find an alternative shopper to carry out the assignment.
- If any provision of this agreement, whether in part or in whole, is held by a Court of jurisdiction to be illegal or unenforceable, the parties shall agree to amend the relevant provision as shall be necessary to ensure its application. The remaining provisions of the contract shall remain in full force and effect.
- These terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of of the English Courts and construed in accordance with English law.
- The shopper agrees to fully comply with the MSPA Shopper Code of Professional Standards (http://www.mspa-eu.org) and the MRS Code of Conduct (http://www.mrs.org.uk/standards/codeconduct).
- The shopper confirms they have no personal interest, such as a shareholding, in the target organisation.
- Shoppers are obliged to inform the Experience Boutique if they work for another market research company (other than mystery shopping for them).
- The shopper agrees that any assignment undertaken is confidential between them and the Experience Boutique. The shopper will not discuss details of the project with anyone other than the Experience Boutique staff.
- Shoppers are not permitted to leave feedback related to an assignment on any other review forum.
- The shopper is not permitted to make any direct complaint to the client regarding an experience as part of a mystery shopping assignment. If the shopper had a complaint to me made, they should contact the Experience Boutique.
- The shopper will keep any notes related to the assignment in a safe place for a period of 60 days following completion of the assignment.
- The Experience Boutique complies with the Data Protection Act 1998. Agent details will be kept securely and will not be divulged to any third party including our clients.
- The Experience Boutique reserves the right to modify, alter, or otherwise update this policy at any time.
Version 1, September 2015