- We will not disclose your personal information to any other party, unless we are legally required by law.
- We do not sell, rent or lease any personal data we hold to third parties.
- We may provide links to third parties from this website. That does not mean that we endorse or approve that site’s policy towards visitor privacy.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. We reserve the right to charge a fee of £15 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information. Please contact us if you wish to request this information.
- You have the right to opt out of any communications from us at any time. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Unsubscribe’ in the subject box.
- We have put into place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure any information that we collect online.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials on this website. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material that is owned by us. Reproduction is prohibited.
- This website and any company name, brand, logo or other mark mentioned on the website may be trademarks and / or service marks and copyright of us.
- Distribution of any information or image from this website, either whole or in part, is strictly prohibited, other than for the following: a) You may print hard copies for your personal and non commercial use only. b) You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use. In doing so, you must acknowledge this website as the source of the material.
- We administrate comments made on the blog. Any comment deemed by us to be inappropriate or offensive will not be approved.
- Any opinions expressed in comments made on the blog are not necessarily ours. We neither endorse nor shall be held responsible for any such statements, opinions or advice.
- If you have any questions regarding this statement or our handling of your personal data, please contact us.
Version 1, September 2015